9.09.2009

The nice thing about a husband ...

The nice thing about a husband is knowing that when you've had one of those days and you're mad and frustrated (both so unladylike!) and you're breaking out in an ugly cry, he's the person just listening and watching you with concern. He's the person who will still climb into bed with you after a few hours of ranting and raving about silly work stuff or silly girl stuff or just plain silly stuff. 

There are lots of nice things about a husband. But this week, so far, this is the nice thing for which I am very grateful. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my WIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, husbands are the greatest!!!! It was 31 years ago today that Mike & I were married. I love him so and am very blessed to share my life with him. Thanks for sharing your feelings with us..... love Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete