9.22.2009

Another N.C. bride: Madly in love

Some eye candy for today: borrowed this sneak peek from Lauren & Adam's vineyard wedding reception, shot by Winston-Salem, N.C. photographer Sally Gupton and her second shooter Grant Blair. Sometimes wedding and engagement photos capture emotion, too. I think this one is a stunning illustration of the magical feeling inside a bride and groom on the wedding day. A constant, cliche feeling that my heart would simply burst with all the happiness is what I remember from our day.
{photo by Grant Blair }
Admittedly, I was emotional during Lauren's wedding because I was a bridesmaid. I love this girl. But it was also the first wedding after our own when, as a guest, I really understood the joy, happy disbelief, and elation of moments like this one, stolen for two people to share exclusively with one another even as hundreds of their closest ones witness it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment